NOTICE: WHILE THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES, THE STAFF RESERVES ALL RIGHTS TO RULE ON WHAT IS AND IS NOT A GLITCH.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE AS TO A RULE, CONSULT A STAFF MEMBER ABOUT IT.
THE FOLLOWING ARE MAJOR OFFENSES, AND WILL RESULT IN AN IMMEDIATE BAN:
- Flight, X-Ray, speed or any client-side hack that offers an unfair advantage.
- Major exploitation of bugs in minecraft and/or installed plugins. If you find one, report to staff directly and immediately.
- Major grief - destroying another player's placed blocks, without permission.
- Extremely sexual or disgusting, racist, homophobic or sexist remarks in chat or otherwise. Keep the language PG-13.
- Persistent harassment, spamming or advertising in any chat channel.
- Breaking through a wall in claimed territory and using block lag to access a chest.
THE BELOW WILL RESULT IN A WARNING, FOLLOWED BY A TEMPORARY BAN ON THE SECOND OFFENSE:
- Chat spamming, including excessive caps, repeating messages or garbage text.
- Excessive use of a foreign language in Global Chat. The majority of us speak english. If you're going to speak something else, please keep it to local chat or whispers.
- Asking Staff for Ranks, Op, Admin, nicknames or worldedits. If we like you, you won't have to ask.
- Asking Staff for free items, munny or experience. If you lost items due to a glitch, type /helpop, followed by your message while standing at the place that you believe the glitch occurred.
- Asking for a player to be unbanned without posting a ban appeal. There's a forum for that. http://x.agoncraft.net/banappealsforum
- Claiming of territory to block a town from building.
- Building garbage structures in unclaimed areas, scrap world excluded. Clean up after yourself.
- Setting a home in another town's claimed territory.
- Undermining staff. They've been chosen for a reason - If you have a problem with their ruling, post on the forums about it, don't whine and argue in the chat.
- Enderpearling through blocks - if there's a 1x1 hole or half-block (slab, stairs, etc.) you can throw it through, that's fair game, but solid floors are out.
In addition to the above, any of the following will result in an immediate 12 hour temporary ban if you are attempting to "raid" another player's base, chests or home.
- Using /sethome in another town's territory.
- Sleeping in a bed in another town's territory in order to gain access after death.
- Summoning players using /c summon or otherwise. You must exit claimed land before summoning friends in.
- Breaking a block and using block lag to access a chest.
- Planting trees or any other action that modifies blocks in another town's territory.
- Locking a chest or door or switch in another player's territory.
- CAMPING is illegal. Camping is defined as any action inhibiting a player's ability to play the game for longer than 10 minutes.
If and when you are caught using X-ray, hacking or exploiting, we reserve the right to remove any items, money and XP you gained through illegal activity. This may include items that were gained legitimately during the same time the hacking took place. We reserve the right to wipe inventories in these cases. You have been warned.
You are responsible for all actions taken by your player account, regardless of who is behind the keyboard. All warnings/bans apply to your account rather than you personally. Claiming that someone else was using your account when a rule was broken is not an acceptable excuse.
For this reason, sharing your Minecraft account with any individual, including friends and family members, is highly discouraged.
You are responsible for your account security. We cannot verify claims of stolen accounts. Keep your password safe. Never share it with others. Never trust sites or applications that claim to require your Minecraft account information.
APPEALING A BAN:
Bans can be appealed in the Ban Appeals forum at http://x.agoncraft.net/banappealsforum
To appeal a ban, post a thread with the following information:
- Your in-game name.
- The server you are banned from.
- The rule you broke.
- A link to your infraction from http://bans.agoncraft.net
- An explanation of what you did and why you did it.
REQUESTING A BAN:
If you feel someone has broken a rule, post a thread with a screenshot and any other proof in the Rule Breakers forum at http://x.agoncraft.net/banreportsforum