Personal Stargates can be made by anybody.
Members can make up to 3, Donors can make more.
- Stargates are created on your personal network.
- Nobody can use them except for you.
- Nobody can break them except for you.
- They serve as fast travel points between the world or worlds.
- To use a stargate, punch the sign to select your destination, then hit the button.
To make a stargate, place iron blocks as shown below:
On the middle of either side, place a sign as shown:
First line: Unique Identifier for your gate. Must be 11 characters or less. THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO ENTER.
Second line: Name of target gate. Optional.
Third line: Blank. It will fill in with your name.
Fourth line: Options (Optional):
'A' for always-on fixed gate - requires a target name of another gate. 'H' for hidden networked gate - doesn't show up in your list. 'B' is for a backwards facing gate (You will exit the back) 'S' is for showing an always-on gate in the network list 'N' is for hiding the network name